1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Trigon Solutions and Customer for the provisioning of SaaS / Server Hosting services required to support and sustain the inspection system on customer provided property.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of following mentioned software services covered, as the primary stakeholders mutually understand them. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the subscription Effective Date after successful payment of the selected package and is valid until further notice.
The customer should renew this Agreement per selected payment plan; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
Package: As per the selection by user
Review Period: As per the preference by user
Signup Date: On payment received
Next Review Date: According to the payment plan signup by the user
3. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
3.1. Service Scope
The following Services are cover in support Agreement:
- Management & support via dedicate Slack Channel & Trigon Solutions support system according to the plan.
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop or a zoom meeting when required only, available after first level of support from ticket system or dedicate support channel.
- 24 hours (working days) will be the response time for priority management customers.
- 48 hours (working days) will be the response time for server & support customers.
- Any customization / migration/ tasks shall charge separately according to the requirement.
- Customer all relative information are available at www.trigonsolutions.co/my-account
4. Support Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
4.1. Support Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Support tickets and team available at support channels as per that package or email at email@example.com
- Trigon Solutions Support Channel: on Slack Channel: slack.com on Business Days: Monday – Friday o Request for call can be make on slack channel (only for management customers).
- Tickets received after business days will be collect, however no action can guaranteed until the next working day.
- Urgent / Critical queries will be handle sooner.
- Server down, Hacked lies under critical query
- Remote assistance will be provide in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
- Onsite assistance will be charge accordingly.